How You Know You Are Antidoted
A. Mark down the date of exposure and what the substance or experience was.
B. Look for a persistent reversal in each of the three following levels for 1-2 weeks:
- Two or more physical symptoms return without cause.
- Unexplained and unusual fatigue/hyperactive state that persists.
- The old mental/emotional state returns and persists.
What To Do If You Think You Have Been Exposed To An Antidote:
Stay on your daily dose as usual. You may start feeling well again soon. If old symptoms keep returning or are getting more intense or persisting, then take your daily dose twice per day for 3-7 days, until symptoms improve. Then resume your usual once per day after you have recovered. If symptoms are intense or persisting past 2 weeks: Contact us for a booster dose. This can be mailed to you.
For mild antidote: 12c dose
For moderate antidote: LM 1 dose
Medicated lip balms: chapstick (certain flavors), Blistex, Carmex.
- Sea breeze facial wash
- Ben Gay
- Tiger Balm
- Mineral ice
- Camphor containing oils-facial, massage or chiropractic use
- Vics vapor rub
- Caladryl lotion
- Moth balls
Dental Drilling or Injection-M
- Normal cleaning, fluoride treatments, whitening, and x-rays are OK.
- Cavitron ultrasonic cleaning-S
- (Sonicare toothbrush is OK)
Fumes And Chemicals
- Latex and oil-based paints-M
- Flea Bombs-M
- Mosquito repellant-S
- Strong cleaning solutions-S
- Australian Tea Tree Oil when strong-M
- Patchouli oil-S
- Eucalyptus oil-S
- Pine Oil-S
- Rosemary Oil-S
- Juniper Oil-S
- Cedar Oil-S
- Strong Menthol-S
Always take antibiotics when needed. Contact us for a booster dose if your general symptoms return after the course of antibiotics
50% of people are sensitive to coffee slowing or stopping the homeopathic reaction.
- Coffee extracts are OK.
- Desserts rich in real coffee-M
- West coast flights-S
- Coast to coast or significant flights overseas-M
Electricity over your whole body especially while sleeping can antidote. The bed can be warmed by the electric blanket, then turned off upon entering the bed. Electric heating pads are OK to use. Electric shocks and EMF’s DO NOT antidote
- Steroids(Cortisone, Prednisone)-A
- Methotrexate for arthritis-A
- Gold shots-A
- Oral anti-fungal treatments (toenails)-M
- Anti-psychotic Meds-A
- Anti-seizure Meds-A
Medications That DO NOT Interfere:
- Tylenol, aspirin, etc.
- Cough/cold syrup
- Thyroid Medications
- Asthma inhalers
- Sleeping medications
- Minor tranquilizers
- Allergy medications
- Mild anti-depressants
- Mild-moderate painkillers (Vicodin, codeine)
Other Homeopathic Medicine-S
When you begin constitutional homeopathic treatment we ask you to refrain from using acute and combination homeopathic remedies at first to not distract from the focus created from the treatment.
- Oscillococcinum -S (Homeopathic flu remedy)
- Homeopathic combination formulas -S
- Bach flower remedies Acupuncture-M
- Oscillococcinum-S (Homeopathic flu remedy)
- Bach flower remedies-M
- Alcohol in moderate amounts is fine.
- Cigarettes DO NOT antidote but should be avoided for health reasons.
Acceptable Complementary Therapies:
- Vitamins & Minerals
- Most herbs
- Homeopathic teething tablets
- Acupressure, chiropractic, osteopathic and massage
- Psychotherapy (EMDR)
- Acupuncture – M (This can be combined after the initial phase)
- Aromatherapy – S
- Marijuana – M (Depending on the concentration of THC)
S=Sensitive people only
M=Medium sensitive people
A=Resistant, medium and sensitive people (All)
*Individual Results May Vary